Sunday, August 25, 2013

Adan & Chantelle

 BABY TIME!

 Adan who has Shauna's hair in his little face.

 And his sister Chantelle!

 Oh My God! How cute he is! Eating that tank and everything!

 Chantelle is pretty cute too!

 And little Moshe is playing peek a boo with Adan. They have matching hairstyles!

 They're like twins! With different faces, age, haircolor, skincolor and even eyecolor.

 Those freeking kids! Shauna doesn't look good in yellow hair!

 I could finally afford an easel so now I can make money way faster!

 Shauna: Eegh, Dorian! You have such bad manners!

Dorian: GLAUHGJ NOM NOM AUUGH SLAAUHGHJ!!!

 Suddenly it was prom time!

 Even Dorian went!

 To my surprise, Dorian got a girlfriend. Yeah, I'm serious. Her name is Sally Zeno..

 Suddenly a burglar stood in my bedroom. What is this?! I didn't even hear the music?

She took my dresser and ran away before the police got here. That damn burglar!

 BIRTHDAY!

 He is still just as cute! I love his haircolor and his big eyes!

 Moshe is now a teenager. He just got cubbier.

 Aww, Chantelle is beautiful too! I'm happy all the weird looking sims are gone and these new, beautiful kids are here, saving the world!

I mean, just look at Dorian's face!

 Speaking of Dorian, here's his girlfriend.

 You don't want to know what he has done with that face before, Sally..

 Adan: As the king over this house, I command everyone to start making cookies! I'm hungry, your king needs food! Hurry! Hurry or I'll execute you!

Saacha: Can you shut up?!

 Oh, I forgot to mention, our ghost guy has a girlfriend too!

 Barbara Bello is her name!

 Shauna: Maybe I should buy that car anyway...

 Shauna is getting better and better at painting! Nowadays she's selling her paintings for 200 simoleons!

Chantelle was talking to her doll, and suddenly she passed out on the floor. Apperently, her doll had been too boring.

Poor Barbara thought she was dead and started screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment