Monday, August 26, 2013

Painting Portraits!


 Hm... Now when I've got some money... What should I do with this small house...

 Just as the school bus drove away with all kids, and Shauna was outside painting, I decided to change our small kitchen!

Because believe me or not, that was the most annoying thing in the house. When everyone was supposed to eat food and I only had two chairs. Then some smartass got that idea: "Ah, but I can always sit on the toilet?!" and they walked into the bathroom just as someone else was taking a shower.

So now I've spent all my money on a big table with chairs!

Camael and Saacha are going to move out soon, so it's time to get some kids again!
This was the only man I found in the park...

 Hm, maybe this would do much better. I mean, he hasn't atleast a butterfly tattoo on his arm.

 Shauna took the bluehaired man to some weird corridors underneath the library. But just after they arrived in that creepy place, he turned and left. Said something about work. What a douche.

 Since the butterfly man was no longer in the park, Shauna went home and painted again.

 That looks so awesome! I love night skies, and this is just... beautiful! Too bad I have to sell it.

 Suddenly Camael is too old to live with mommy. But too bad for him, because I got the best idea ever.

 I'm going to paint portraits of my children, and since I haven't started yet, Camael and Saacha will have to live in the house for another couple of days!

At last, I'm going to have a 100 pictures of my kids in the house!

 Adan grew up to a sexy young boy.

 Chantelle also grew up, but not to a sexy young boy, she looks more evil. And she's a girl. I think.

 Now when Saacha's a young adult, I left something for her on the table.

 Saacha: Hm? What is this? Looks tasty!

 Suddenly she just turned all yellow greenish and fell into the floor.

She crawled up again while groaning.

And then she limped straight to my plants. Well now I get rid of them at least.

It was time to get some man over. At first Shauna called the bluehaired man, but he didn't want to come over.

I got grumpy for about 30 seconds before I called the butterflyman. He was more than happy to come over.

And now the old, familiar sickness is back! And so is puking next to the stairs!

I feel bad for that newspaper-kid,who's probably going to step in it the next morning.

And Shauna could finally start off with her portraits!

But she had to take regular breaks to throw up..
Nice...
I feel even more bad for that newspaper-kid now.

Done! I thought it would look much better.... But maybe it will in the future... Camael moved out and Shauna started with Saachas picture!

Those damn kids.

Time for Dorian to join his big siblings, but unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of him afterwards, but don't you worry! He'll stay until I finish his portrait!

Is this supposed to be Saacha...?

The kids aren't only making pranks on poor mommy, Chantelle also got pranked and is now soaked!

Adan ate a pink apple he found and just afterwards, he fell asleep on the floor.

Chantelle: Adan...? What... What are you doing? Are you SLEEPING?

Adan: Ehm... What? No... I just... Hugged the floor, you know...

Chantelle: With your back?

Adan: Yeah... It's a new thing... What about you, why are you all soaked?

Chantelle: Oh... About that...

Those damn kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment