Thursday, August 29, 2013

Manuel

 Oh, this isn't familiar at all?!

 Meanwhile Shauna went to the hospital to pop out some babies, I tried to place the paintings of Saacha and Dorian, but the painting of Saacha just disappeared and now there's a big, empty spot there...

#alreadyfailingatthispaintingproject

 Welcome to this family Manuel!

 It's kinda boring how all my kids either get blue hair, or some other normal haircolor. Aren't there any sims with more colorful hair out there? I mean, we ARE in Moonlight Falls?!

 Now I'm jealous.

 ANOTHER BURGLAR?! What is this?!

 AND SHE TOOK MY TOILET! And of course she got away with it!

 Chantelle: Hi there, crying brother, what are you doing on the floor?

 Manuel: Mapa la oioioi alala fruuu!!! (I don't know how babies speak..)

 Chantelle: Well I thought so!

And SUDDENLY, she takes his lollipop! Wait.. Where did Manuel get a lollipop..?


 I enjoy this WAY more than I should...

 Adan is practising his magic on Moshe.

 Moshe: Thanks a lot, bro..

 Shauna: HI KIDS!

Chantelle: WHAAT?! Do you have purple hair now?!

 Shauna: Yeah, you know, I tried to put highlights in my hair, but it all turned out purple..

Chantelle: Can you put highlights in my hair, so my hair turns out like RED?!

Shauna: NO.

 Reason why I did this: As I said before, it's boring that all my kids get blue or "normal" colored hair.. Now I can get some kids with purple hair!

It's way more purple in the game than in CAS..

 Somethig tells me I should paint the portraits when they're all young adults... Only half of the painting is Moshe...

 Look who finally decided to show up! Hi there bluehaired man!

 Malcolm (bluehaired man): Wow, you look different! Have you done something with your hair or...

Shauna: Naah, nothing I can think of..

 I would say this is cute, if he would be the love of her life. But since he's not, I won't say they're cute. Even though they are like soulmates..

It's not everyday you find a man with the same haircolor as you!

 Birthday party!
And some chaos in the background!

A chubby little kid. Who loves robots.

 Moshe also wanted to grow up. I can understand him, who wants to live in this house with a lot of siblings?

 This was unexpected.

 I can't remember why I took these pictures..

 But I think it was because my son is so freeking cute. The perfect kid in a not so perfect family!

 I want triplets, but I can't afford a TV or a radio so she can do kids stuff, so she's just sleeping all the time. Maybe that will help..? I almost can't remember the last time I got triplets..

No comments:

Post a Comment