Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Just the intro

 This is my 100 baby challenge and this is my sim, Shauna. Read more about her HERE.

 Shauna is a witch. She lives in Moonlight Falls and her fate is to get 100 children. Each with a different father. Or mother if there are no fathers left. Which I hope there won't be, because then I'll need some mod to get it to work.

 Shauna also is a gardener. That's the only money she get. From her plants and tomatoes and stuff that she sells. It's not much, and as soon as she can afford an easel, she'll buy one to get more money faster.

 Today she's going to a club to meet some men.

 Instead of men, she found a gambling machine. She played for awhile.

 Time-killer.

 Since there were only fat ladies and werewolf girls at that club, she went to the park. Immediately she found a guy. Maybe he could do?

 The first thing Shauna did was to ask him to come with her home.

 Suddenly the guy just turned around and jumped away.

 Shauna: What the fuck.. WAIT!

 Then they just stood there, flirting with eachother and looking down at the road. They stood in the middle of the road. What are you thinking with?!

 That guy in orange sweater ran... I mean jumped off again, so Shauna took her broom to another club, where she found a ghost and his wife.

 It didn't take long before Shauna and the ghostguy were making out right in front of his wife.
Lucky she couldn't kill him after they were done.

 Shauna took the ghost guy to a LLAMA on the outside. I think that's what it's called.

 WEEY for the first baby!

 Shauna stayed at the club, ate some dinner and then she went to the parking lot to practise some magic before she got home to her small house.

 The first night in her tiny house, a burglar visited her!

 Shauna ran out and called the police.

 When the police came, the burglar were already gone. She'd taken Shauna's toilet, and got away! And she didn't even get money to buy a new toilet!!!

But hey, maybe I can use this man for the following father to one of my other babies? I'll remember him.

 Shauna went to bed but didn't get to sleep very long, before she had to run up and vomit.

 Since I no longer had a toilet...

 She used the lawn. Poor grass.

 I bought a new toilet and she immediately had to run and throw up in it. Just to make it feel welcome, you know.

 God, this woman never stops!

 Then finally her belly started to grow! No more throwing up here! For at least a couple of days..

 Since I need a crib for the baby, I sent Shauna out to catch some bugs.

 Then I could finally afford an old baby carriage where the kid could sleep.

 Yeah you clean that toilet! Since you threw up in it, I don't know HOW many times!

Look at that belly! Now we should just hope she'll get a girl, or else this will be awkward.
Since the skeleton had a bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment