Thursday, August 22, 2013

Camael & Saacha

 It's time for the baby to come out! Oh no! Someone call an ambulance! What is that? She lives all alone in a small house miles from her closest neighbours? WELL THEN TAKE THE BROOM!

 Shauna got safe and sound to the hospital thanks to her broom. And after awhile, she came out with a...
GHOST BABY?! I had so not expected this! (This is my first ghost baby EVER in my simsplaying history.)
It's a boy, named Camael.

 Suddenly Camael's ghost father came running after Shauna with another baby. A girl.

Ghost-dad (named Samuel): Wait! Take this one with you!

So now Shauna has two kids. Twins. Camael and Saacha. This was so unexpected.

 Since Shauna only could take one of the babies with her home, someone (?) called a babysitter who took Saacha home. Thanks to that someone, I'm now 75§ poorer. And I also need to buy another crib.

 But Shauna didn't mind. She played around with Saacha and didn't think about money at all.

 Since I don't like babies, I sold a window so I could afford two cakes and grew the babies into toddlers.

 Now I have two crawling things in my house. One of them is a ghost and the other one is blue-haired, just like her mom.

 Time for the third baby then! Shauna immediately thought of that nice police man, who let the burglar run away with the toilet.

 Just after she hang up, he stood outside her door. Woah, he was fast.

 They started to make out in front of the kids.

 But just when Shauna asked nicely if he wanted to follow her to the bedroom, he came up with a bad excuse and left. Shauna tried to call him again, but he didn't want to come back. Stupid sim.

 Meanwhile I'm taking pictures of Saacha, because she's so cute. I can't really say if Camael is cute, because he's transparent.

 Shauna invited another old friend to her house. That jumping guy in orange sweater that she met in the park. Only this time he had fangs and smelled weird. Hopefully the kid wouldn't be like him. Or maybe I should say kids, you never know nowadays..

 The wonderful throwing-up-in-the-toilet-period began again.

 And I kept taking pictures of Saacha.

 I got one or another cute picture of Camael too.

No comments:

Post a Comment