Saturday, August 24, 2013

Moshe


 Hmm, who is this? It's Moshe!

 And as usual, I let Moshe grow up immediately. I'll probably do that for the rest of this challenge.

 Aww he looks a lot like his father. I just love his eyes!

 My ghost decided to grow up too. I don't like those wrinkles he has in his face, it makes him look old.

 Saacha also grew up. Even though she looks like always.

 Woot?! Moshe's a witch? How fun!

 Out and search for men again! Here's an old man. Maybe he can do.

 He's fine!

 Now when I have teenagers I don't have to take care of the babies anymore! Shauna can finally relax while her kids do all the work at home.

 But she can't relax for so long now when the baby sickness has hit her again.

 There's one annoying thing with teenagers. They always put traps all around the house.

 Dorian and Shauna plays tag.

 Shauna: Son! No! *groans* I'm... I'm all exhausted. Don't...

Dorian: NOPE MOMMY PLAY WITH ME! YOU ARE! *runs away*

 Shauna: NOOOOoooooouuuhh.............

 Little Moshe has a doll called Boinky. But that doll won't be your future wife, Moshe. Because I can't afford one of those chemistry tables.

 Saacha: Bro, how did you die? Or how are you a ghost?

Camael: Are you talking to me? I ate a jelly bean in mom's stomach. And I got it in the wrong throat and choked.

 Shauna: What are you kids talking about?!

 Saacha: Oh, you know, just how Camael died from a jelly bean. Wait... did you say jelly bean? *Saacha turned to Camael*

Camael: Yeah, why?

Saacha: How could mom afford jelly beans when she couldn't buy another crib without selling that window?

When Saacha turned around again, her mother was no longer there.

 Shauna: Maybe I could save up to a car. So we could go on more family adventures together.

 Camael: We can't even afford cakes at birthdays, we all share the same bedroom AND bathroom and you want to buy us a car? Shouldn't you buy things that we NEED before that?

Shauna: Hm... Maybe you're right...

 Shauna practised her magic skills on an apple.

 *POOF*

Shauna: KIDS! WE'VE GOT A NEW FISH!

 Dorian: Owh, how cool! We should call him Brendon!

Saacha: A new fish? Really, mom? Nothing else?

 All plants are just withering away.

 Suddenly Shauna learned how to make Zombiefication. He made a glass and planned to give it to Saacha in the future.

 Suddenly Dorian is a big werewolf with long, wavy hair.
Almost wavy.

And Moshe's still playing with that doll. He's going to be bullied in school, I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment