Friday, August 30, 2013

Zach & Sydnee

 It was just another ordinary day in Moonlight Falls when...

 Shauna started off this chapter with another baby! You though it was going to be different this time, didn't you?!

Chantelle: MOM! RUN! TO THE TOILET! THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN SURVIVE! FAST! MOOM!!! BEFORE THE BABY POPS OUT!!!

 But Shauna didn't went to the toilet. She would if I had let her, but I didn't. I'm not as stupid as Chantelle.

 Anyway. Twins. Again. A boy and a girl, as always. Only time I get girls in this game is when they come with another boy!? What?!

Let me introduce you to Zachariah, but I'll call him Zach, since I almost can't spell Zachariah.

 And this is his sister, Sydnee.

 She spends all night long crying in her bed. I don't know what's wrong with her, and I don't feel like finding it out.

 Brendon is dead.

 Aww mother daughter love!

 Hmm who is this?

 More awww, they're kissing!

 She found a claw machine. Or what it's called. Something like that.

 Oh, oh! I want that!!!

 But nope, she dropped it and got a toy boat instead. Stupid sim.

 Then she drove to a Alchemy Store and bought some stuff for her elixirs

 PROM TIME! KIDS, WHERE ARE YOU?!

 Oh, there you are!

 MORNING SICKNESS! The sickness we all love and know so well!

 Birthday party!

 Oh. Gawd. Please come home with me.

 His sister Chantelle grew up into a sexy bitch.

 Shauna: Chantelle? What are you doing...?

Chantelle: Oh, you know, just making the sink so it won't be dirty again!

The rest of the day (or maybe not) the whole kitchen shone blue.

 Is that supposed to be Chantelle...?

THIS KID WON'T GROW UP!?
She has a glitch so just as he put her on the ground, she just crawls away to her toys or does something else. SHE. WON'T. GROW.
STUPID KID.

I DON'T WANNA PLAY ANYMORE.

*cries and run away*

No comments:

Post a Comment