Saturday, August 31, 2013

Shane & Angelina & no Sydnee?

 Maybe I should start off my chapters with something different some day.

 Twins once again! And guess what?! A boy and a girl! Of course...
Shane and Angelina.

 About Sydnee (yes, this is Sydnee, I changed hair because the other one started to glitch)... I... killed her...

Don't hate me! Don't hate me... She didn't want to age up. No matter what I did. And I just can't have a toddler for the rest of the challenge.

Since I have nraas's MasterController, I could just easily get rid of her, without any furniture burning down or swimming pools.

Here's Shane as a toddler.
And his sister Angelina. She's the 10th kid in this challenge, since Sydnee's gone. R.I.P. Sydnee.

I kept on doing nothing for a few days, until Shane and Angelina aged up once again.

 Now when I remember, I never uploaded a picture of Zach as a kid.

 So here's one!

 POOF!

And Zach was suddenly a teenager!

 NOW! I have a new challenge.

Triplets!

I want triplets!!!

 This was the ugliest sim in the park, but he was also the only one of the opposit gender.

 The great thing with Moonlight Falls is that there's always a place your sims can woohoo without having to search for a shower or go home.

 Shane and Angelina are so cute. You can see they're twins. I mean, they're both eating cake! It's not any day your twins eat exactly the same thing at the same time.

Actually it is, since the only food I have in the fridge is cake. But don't tell anyone, ok?

 Aww, your belly feeling bad? Poor sim. You should be used to this by now.

 I read somewhere else your sim should dance to childrens music to get triplets, so I bought a radio!

 I can't even remember last time I got triplets in sims, but it was a very long time ago. I really, really hope I'll get three girls! Since almost all my kids are boys...


I'm just bored. Waiting for triplets isn't fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment