Sunday, September 1, 2013

Trystan & Porter

in the middle of this chapter, I got a new HD wide screen, so that's why the pictures are narrower!

 But first, we start off with some kids!!! Please, oh please give me triplets...

 OF COURSE NOT. I got twins. WHY?!

And even WORSE?! My twins are BOTH boys! WHAT?! THE?! FUCK?!

This is Trystan and Porter. I hate them both.

Trystan looks like a pig.

That painting is ugly.

No, I'm sorry Shauna. I'm just mad over the kids. That painting is beautiful, please don't cry...

 FINALLY!

I've been having the lifetime thingy on "epic" for adults (normal for kids) so Shauna wouldn't age up, but NOW after 12 kids, I can finally afford "Age Freezing Potion" for 65,000 LP!

I've been waiting for this moment so long!

 Hm... Suddenly Manuel is a big boy. But he look younger than ever.

 Is that... supposed to be... Manuel.....? Wut..

A normal day in the Cult Family. Kids doing their homework, mommy drinking some juice and the toddlers are crying.

AND SUDDENLY EVERYTHING BECAME IN HD!

And Trystan is screaming "HI" to the new screen. He's a kid now.

 Porter too. Hi there, grumpy!

 I have no clue who she's talking to, but I just thought her face was funny.

 Just because they're twins, doesn't mean they should be similar to eachothers...

Porter is a little snob who's doing his homework while Trystan is jumping around the house and eating like a pig. He looks like a pig too.

 I love her hair! It looks so soft! My God!

 They're not the best of friends, I can tell..

Trystan looks like a hamster. Or a pig. Or a guinea-pig. Or something like that. Maybe a kangaroo.

 LOOK AT HIS NOSE!

 Trystan took my easel and started to paint something that reminded me of cookie dough.

 Time to search for some guys!

 Instead Shauna found some hives, or what it's called...

 I was hoping something would happen, but nope. Shauna didn't even get stung...

 Awwh!

 The only guy who got there. Where are all good looking men in this freeking town?!

 SMUSTLE <3 OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I'VE MISSED THIS DANCE SO MUCH!!!! <3

 SO MANY MEMORIES! OH MY GOD, I'M ALL NOSTALGIC HERE! I'm so happy...

 In sims 2, I loved to have dance contests with smustle. It was one of the funniest things I knew!

 That looks way more like Manuel! But woah, how close..

 That's great, little slave! Work for me!!! WORK!!! MOAHAHAAHA!..

 Suddenly Shauna picked something from her pocket and threw it on Manuel's feet!!!

 He moaned and fell to the ground.

 Oh no, a zombie!!!

Her lifetime wish is to make 10 people into zombies for good.

 Trystan: Mommy...

Shauna: Yes, son? What do you want? I'm eating, leave me alone.

Trystan: Why is Manuel in our garden, eating our appletree..?

 Shauna: Oh? That..? Ehm... I don't know... Is Manuel here? Woah, I did absolutely not know that... Eh...

 Well this is familiar.

 Why are all paintings so dark?! Damn sims 3.

 Birthday parties!!!

 Angelina...

 And her sexy brother Shane!

 And a not so sexy werewolf who suddenly stood outside my door.

I love the skin I have for my sims. Just look as Shane's sixpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment