Thursday, September 26, 2013

Allison & Conrad

 Suddenly the empty belly is about to get more empty!
Woah, that was the worst intro to a chapter ever.
I'm sorry, guys, I'm starting to run out of jokes about babies..

 A lady in all pink and purple clothes jumped and screamed when Shauna ran past to the hospital. But doesn't matter how much she's screaming, she's just pokerfacing.
So non-emotional.

Omg I feel like my english grammar is on top today.
I'm sorry, once again. You'll have to forgive me.

 WOAH?! TWINS?!
Allison & Conrad!

 I was going to have a birthday for the kids, but then the cake began to burn.

 Everyone's just freaking out. Iliana looks like she's about to pass out.

 A few hours later.
Here's Allison! With shiny green wings! What a beautiful color, it's so... colorful!
Compared to the other wings in the family, all black. Except from Chimney, her are dark blue.

 Awwh! What a cute boy! He would make a better Jace than Jace.

 Bonehilda warms up. I didn't know skeletons could be cold.

 Birthdays once again!

 Here's Chimney! If you're wondering why there's a pair of wings at her front, it's Jace's.

Hi Jace!

Woah, another guy! I wonder what his mission will be?

 Shauna's sink is finally done! So I redid the bathroom a little. Not that much, just some decor.

 I like it pretty much. I usually have all white bathrooms.

 Look at Iliana's cute pajamas!

 Wey!

 Hm what's that?
At first, I thought she made a pair of speakers, but I think I know what it is.
It's a cute bunny, isn't it?

 DUDE. I said CUTE. Shit.
Shauna, are you trying to scare the crap out of your family members?!

(btw, when the creepy bunny was done, I placed it right at the front door. Now everyone who visits are going to see Mr. MonsterBunny here!

 Chimney's just like her older siblings! Just as bad as cooking.

 One thing Iliana seems to love doing, is playing chess.
She doesn't seem to be like one of those smart chess-girls, but apperently, she is.

 What's this car?

 Oh, right, I bought a maid. I got so tired of Bonehilda, because she just kicked my gnomes and woke up my toddlers all the time, so I sold her and here's Ty Dee!

 BIRTHDAYS!

What's wrong, Chimney?

 Here's Alycia!

 And I forgot that she's a vampire.

 Vampires aren't such big fans of the sun.

Actually, they die.

But don't worry, she didn't die. She just stood there, making all these faces for a few minutes before running inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment