Thursday, September 19, 2013

Alycia

 It's been a while. But...
BABIES?!

 I got twins! A boy and a girl, the boy named Jace (from City of Bones!) and the girl named Alycia.

 But unfortunately Jace got the same glitch at my other baby Sydnee, and he couldn't grow up...

So here I am with only baby number 23, Alycia.

 I would also scream if I saw that as soon as I started up my computer.

I remember how frightened I was for Bigfoot in The Sims 2. Until I got him in my family and he was the nicest furry dude ever.

 Do you guys recognize him? It's Larry's girlfriend Cosmo. Eh, imaginary friend. That I thought would be a girl. But turned out not.

 Yeah, Cosmo, you won't leave this family yet! Just one or two babies, and then...

 Lorie: Draw me like one of your french girls.

 You are so amazingly awesome at drawing. I want your drawing skills, woman. Is that Sunset Valley?
It reminds me of it.

 Shauna: There's a mouse in the roof!

 *magic powder glowing thingy*

 Lia: BUUURP!!!!

 Awh, Lia got mad.

 Awwwwwww!!!!! The first flowers Shauna get from someone! But since Shauna's been like a mother for Cosmo for like two days, she's maybe worth it!

 I bought some new stuff because I didn't know what to do.

Including this ball of fortune or something, that was really boring.

 I also bought some gem cutting machine.

 Shuana's trying it ouy.

 OOH SPARKLY!

 Hm? Stomachache? That can only mean one thing. We're expecting babies!

 I bought a fun train thingy too!

 That black thing on the train is Shauna in her fairy form!

But that train was really boring, so I sold it shortly afterwards.

I think I'm going to buy a new house soon.

 And suddenly Shauna changed clothes and everyone knows what that means!

 You are so cute!

 Bonehilda is reading a book from the old Egypts. She's so sweet, my Bonehilda.

 PROM!

 I've never been to prom, but I don't think that's the right clothing for it...

 And birthdays!

 Here's Lia!
Who's looking kind of weird..

 And Felix! I was thinking about making him look like PewDiePie, but he doesn't have the right traits anyway.

And little Alycia!

No comments:

Post a Comment