Sunday, September 8, 2013

Larry & Heather

 Another hobby! Running around town searching for stones!

 Woops, you almost thought it would start off with something else for a difference?

 Twins! And NOT a boy and a boy, I got a boy and a GIRL! FINALLY!

 Larry! And I love his hair, omg.

 Gilmore: Hurrdurrburr,whuhu blahblahblurr!

Shauna: Don't make fun of me. :(

 And Larry's sister Heather!

 This is the family's gnome Omar.

 Another guy. Shauna's new victim. Give me vampires please.

 Bluruhughuuhrhg..

 So sweet!

 AND SO IS SHE PREGNANT AGAIN!

BUT WHAT'S WITH THOSE PANTS?! Wtf woman?! Those pants are horrible..

 Suddenly Diego is also starting to get pregnant. Woah, that pregnancy is contagious.

(Don't you worry, he had just eaten something bad.)

 Oh, I don't know why I started a 100 baby challenge.

 SINCE I HATE BABIES. SHUT UP SHITHEAD OR I'LL THROW YOU IN A GARBAGE CAN!

 BIRTHDAY!

 And a crying shithead in the background. I'm ignoring that kid just to piss him off even more.

I'm going to be a horrible mother someday...

 Habbadahabbadahabba..

What is THIS? Diego, you're hot as a pancake!

 His brother too if he wouldn't look that fat.

 POOF and here's Gilmore!

 Since I always use the same hairstyles, I wanted to give Leo something different.

 Shithead is now a cake-eating, purple-haired child!

 And his sister is a girl!

 And she's working to make some potions.

 Oh my! Suddenly some of my boys made a fish out of an apple! And not any fish, now I can make that elixir that makes sims into fairies!!!

 What's up with the windows?

Haha, get it? What's UP?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh god...

 I'm sorry Coby, I don't need you anymore so here's some zombie elixir.

 And Shauna doesn't give a shit about what happens next.

 Instead she took the chemistry table from Heather and started to make some potions.

 Leo is making supper while a black Gilmore is practising magic in the background.

 Now Shauna's black too. Maybe they can start a club.

 Yeah, that'll sure be good.

Well done, Leo. Well done.

Looks like Gilmore has gotten Mac n' Cheese all over him.

First time ever, the whole family is gathered around the table eating. And the food is a disaster. Isn't it sad?

Heather: Oh my God, this is horrible. Leo, never be a cook.

You're so nice, girl.

 BAAM!

 How cute, now I won't have to cut her hair!

 Long time no see! This time it isn't Robin Steal though...

 Shauna grabbed her phone and called the cops immediately.

The thief was just going out the door after taking my oven, and the police came. But the thief just ran away and the police said something about: "Sorry, we'll catch him next time!"

Fuck you game.
I who bought that oven for not long ago, just to give the family something nice. It was even the most expensive oven for like 1200§.
Just fuck you game.

No comments:

Post a Comment