Monday, September 2, 2013

Diego & Coby - MORE BOYS?!


 I have no comment.

NOW I HAVE. WHAT?! I GOT BOYS AGAIN. TWO OF THEM. SIMS WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!

Here's Ugly number one. Diego.

And his ugly brother Coby.

I've gotten to that part in this legacy where I can't see the difference between my kids, so I have to look up what their name are.

Hm, this was Porter... The snob with A+ in school and who hates his brother Trystan. I'll probably say the wrong name to some kids in these following chapters. I hope you won't hate me.

None of my kids have any hobbies. The witches only practise magic all days while my humans are just doing dishes or stealing my easel.

 I love it when I see all kids playing with eachothers. It's just so adorable! Diego and Angelina. Just so you know who they are, because I can't remember.

 TIME FOR A MAKEOVER!

 Or maybe not. I didn't really know what to do... maybe I'll give her a makeover later...

 Woah, we all recognize this car!

 PROM! Here's the boys! I don't know what Trystan's doing there, but I don't think he's going to prom, anyway.

 And then there's Angelina! Wait..? What? Who is this? And what the crap is she doing here..?

 Oh, but here's Angelina! But what's that face?! Why ain't you happy, gurl?! She's probably sad because that bitch in the previous picture took her place. I would be sad too, dear.

 Awww!!! It's Trystan who looks like a pig. Now I remember.

Owh, that destroyed the beautiful siblingmoment.

 You, woman. Your painting skills are amazing. Give me them.

 Since I always upload a picture of someone at the cake when there's birthday parties, I decided to take one of the audience this time!

What's Shane doing?

 Trystan's now a bigger pig! He isn't athletic at all, but I just thought he looked fat, so I forced that poor thing to work out.

 Porter feels bad for his brother.

 And Diego! You didn't knew he had purple hair, did you?! Ha ha!

 And Coby, who I think will look gorgeous when he's older.

 I made a mistake. Shane and Porter accidently got the same shirt, and almost the same hair, and in these pictures it looks like they both have the same haircolor too...

I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE!!!

 I think this is Shane, and he made an apple into a gemstone. How boring. I wanted a new fish.

 More pictures of my kids getting to know eachothers. This is Porter, anyway.

 I don't think they succeed... Everyone just ended up as enemies. Damn.

 Wut ur u doin kid?

No, seriously. What?

 OH MY GOD MY FIRST FIRE!!!

It's pretty funny, the burglar (always the same, I don't know if I've told you that, but all three times, her name was Robin Steal. STEAL. HA HA SIMS. YOU SO FUNNY.) has visited me three times, and I've only got ONE fire! After 14 children!

 Shauna was the only one at home, so she ran to the oven and started to scream and jump.

 Then after my whole kitchen burnt down, a firefighter decided to show up.

 Shauna: Hi there, you have a nice face. Do you want to be the father of my future children? I don't want to marry you, I just want your kids. Yes? Well, I'll call you, babe. You can go now.

Firefighter: ... o_o

 Zach grew up to become a professor!

And another BIG painting. Close-up, I mean. Whatever, now I only need to get rid of two more kids, then I can finally try to get triplets again!

No comments:

Post a Comment