Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A New Hobby!

 Exercising! Did I spell that right?
I hate that fucking radio, it's playing music every single day, and as soon as I turn it off, someone turn it on again.

 Shane? What? Are you doing?

 SHANE?! WHY?!
OH NO! SOMEONE SAVE ANGELINA!!!
Because I'm just gonna go get some popcorn and sit here to watch.

 nom nom nom! *eating popcorn*

 Shauna: Oh, gurl, you're HOT! I knew I raised my kids the right way!

Angelina: I'm not only hot, I'M ON FIRE TOO!!! MOM GO GET THE FIRE-EXTINGUISHER!!! BEFORE I DIE!!! I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A PIG LIKE TRYSTAN!!!

Trystan: But.. I'm still alive... what?

 Shauna ran after the fire-extinguisher (rather she walked slowly) and after a few minutes, Angelina was all black! Because that's what you get when someone save you from a fire!

 Now it's time to yell at Shane for putting his sister on fire.

 Oohh, you're such a rebel, Shauna. Putting honey on cake and everything! And look at that face!

 Shauna's got a new hobby!

 GREAT JOB, GURL! I'M SO PROUD! LET'S HANG THAT ON THE WALL!

 WOAH! SHIT! I didn't knew there were TOADS! And it's HUGE!

 She got another one!

 I'm surprised the toad could fit into that small fishbowl... He just... shrank...

Anyway, here's the Cult Family's new pet! Tord the Toad! Yes, I'm great with names.

 What, is that supposed to be a goldfish? Dude, I've had goldfish, and I promise you, no one was THAT big.

 Trystan is drawing a family portrait.

 I just love teenagers.

 Back to the normal pictures of kids and a cake!

 ANGELINA!

 Habbadahabbadahabbada... He's almost as beautiful as Adan... No, he IS as beautiful...
Why aren't there any good looking guys like this where I live?

 Coby looks like a fat guinea pig. Now he can join his brother in his "I'm an animal and animals are great-club".
I really need to come up with better names next time.

 Oooh, Diego may be just as beautiful as his older brothers, I can tell!

 I don't remember who she called or why, but for some reason I took this picture, so there has to be something about it.

 Suddenly Shauna mastered her painting skill!

 What?! Who is this?!
Yes, it's SHAUNA!
I'm sorry if it's TOO much of a makeover, but I just wanted something new. I was so tired at her old hair.

 The firefighter from before! Hi there, gorgeous!

 Suddenly I changed her clothes too! Now they fit her hair!

I honestly love those clothes, it's something I would wear in real life.

 Because of her new hobby, she bought some fishing books.

 Now we all recognize our old Shauna! The one with the belly!

 This time I'm going to work HARD for those triplets!!! Diego has been there for a while now, just playing and talking to her tummy.

 Now she's dancing to children's music and Diego is punished because of putting traps in the sink.

 We all love those tiny fish! Don't look that grumpy, dear! You could have gotten a boot.

 More talking and playing with tummy! And the children's music is playing all day long!
THIS TIME, MY FRIENDS! THIS TIME!!!

 Hm, what's this? Trystan has drawn a UFO sucking people (is that how you say it, english-talking people?) up from the roof. Or stuff.

That boy has some vivid imagination.

 Fishing, fishing, fishing!

I'm actually planning to make her a hybrid. She's a witch now, and maybe I'll make her fairy, werewolf AND vampire. But for that, I need a lot of fish. Maybe zombie too, but I don't know for sure. Can you play your sim as a zombie?

 The Tragic Clownfish. My favorite fish in the whole game.

Too bad Shauna doesn't seem to share my opinions.

What a LIZZARD? Or salamander as the game called it. BUT IT'S SO HUGE! What's with this game? Everything from Supernatural is like ten times bigger than it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment