Monday, September 30, 2013

So Many Birthdays!

 Oh.
A fire.
Shauna's on fire.

 What's wrong Shauna?
Oh yea.
I forgot.
You are on fire.

*ehrghhmm* *coughing*
cough
cough
*ehrgghhhh!*
THIS
GIRL
IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gold or Toad Chimney? TOAD! The first one!

Birthdays!

You MAY think Allison looks a little weird. 
BUT.
It's because of her make-up. Her eyes looked fucked up, so she looked tired all the time, and I didn't like that.

Conrad is a real cute boy anyway.

And here's Tracy! Don't ask me about the clothing. I just didn't feel like using the same old clothes as all my children do.

And Callie!

 A new toy!

 It's a cow! Callie is the first one to try it out.

 My army of teenagers coming home from school.

 Hm, what's that shit?

 A TOILET! Out of wood! All in wood. Pretty.

 What's happening here?!

 I love her haircolor and her shorts. And those stockings, or whatever it's called.

 My new maid! And he's also my new boyfriend. Or should I say father.

 Ugh winter. Cold. I don't like that.
But the painting is still beautiful.

 Woah, who's pregnant once again?!

 What a COOL toilet! Ha-ha!

 I feel like Lorie has become kind of an emo.
Poor Lorie. We still love you.

 Shauna made a thing!

 PLOP because we never expected this to happen.

 Oh, what's this!?
My sweet simmers, it's a CAB!
(and in the front, there's a limo too.)

 There's only one reason why there's a cab there!

 Someone came home just a second ago!
Oh, and then there's prom.

 And birthdays. Because we care about birthdays.

 Oh, what a pretty statue!
Wait... *looks closer*
"Omars Gravestone"
Wait, WHAT?! Omar's DEAD?! NOOO!

 Here's Chimney btw!

 Now it's time to make my statue!
The sad thing is that ice melts, and I realized I need to make like 35 sculptures or some shit like that to make the ice unmeltable (is that even a word?) and Jace is growing up into a big boy in just a few days, so I won't have time for that.

 But that's beautiful! Amazing, Jace!

 What's wrong with you, girl?! You don't like it?! Omg.

 I think it's awesome. Jace, you're my new #1!

 And suddenly, birthdays!

 What? She's a monkey? I'd never guess.

 Here's Tracy (and Shauna) after her makeover!

And here's Callie!

No comments:

Post a Comment