Saturday, September 14, 2013

Frankie & Isis

 What's that face?

 Everybody. IT'S THE BABY FACE!

 Welcome to the world Frankie!

And of course Frankie has a sister! Isis!

BURGLAR!

And do you know what happens? NOTHING! The police doesn't even catch him, even though he stood outside the door when the police came! WHAT?! SIMS, WHY?!

Look at that! New wings!

 And a new computer!
Lia is the first one to try it out.

Actually not, but she's the first one I took a picture of while using it.

 And I need money so Shauna's painting again.

 A normal day in the Cult Family. Some kids telling ghost stories, another is doing their homework and the toddlers are just playing with some stuff or picking their nose.

Felix is telling a ghost story today!

 Leo: If only I were like that garbage can. My life would be complete.

 Felix! That's mean!

 Isis's toy looks just like a bumblebee! And so does Isis. They'll be perfect for eachother!

 Larry is pillowfighting with the air.
All his siblings are staring at him.
Gilmore: Wut r u doin, bro?

 Larry: Awh, you know! Pillowfighting with my bestie!

 Gimore is making food! Will it be as horrible as Leo's food?

 Oh my god! And at the first try?! Everyone, we have a new cook in this house!

 Look at this beauty! A thief-alarm-thingy!

 It's so useful to have kids!

Birthdays!

Frankie! A little scout!

Aww first time using this cute dress I've had downloaded for like forever.

Lia looks a lot like her mother!

And Felix!

 Uh oh..

 No you damn.. damn... you damn... dude..!

When I finally get rid of the burglars, this man in grey clothing, (I don't remember what he's called) is stealing my stuff instead!

 Nooo! Not my sink!

edit: when he left the room, it was pitch dark. He didn't take the sink, he took the lamp...

When you're painting Mona Lisa, you know you're good!

Or well, almost Mona Lisa.

I couldn't afford a castle anymore, so I bought a bungalow!

Omg!!! Omar has gotten a little kid!!! How CUTE! Omar's baby's name is Lorie!

Fairy traps at the trash can! Wonder what'll happen..

Isis is having a party at the fairy house.

Awwwwhhhh!!!!! How cute!!!!!!!

 Happy birthday big boy!

 Omg you beautiful piece of junk!

 Leo cut his hair. Because it was ugly. Who agrees? Everyone.

 Look at this thing!


 HI THERE BONEHILDA! NOW I HAVE MY OWN!

 Leo, that dumb jerk, is going to throw away the trash.

 BAAM and a lot of garbage flew everywhere.

 Now my slav--- I mean kids won't have to clean the toilet anymore!

Speaking of kids.

Isis is now a big fairy!

And here's her brother Frankie. I think.

 Heather is terrified of Bonehilda. Everytime she sees her, she's running away, screaming.

 Bonehilda is making herself beautiful!

 Poor Heather.

 I don't even remember which one of my kids this is, because they all look the same. But whoever this is, got pink hair! Thanks to Shauna's prank! Mowahaha!

 Felix broke the computer so now he's spent the whole day trying to fix it.

And Omar has been staring at my trashcan for a while now. I'm starting to wondering if there's something fishy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment