Saturday, September 7, 2013

Turning People Into Zombies!

 Hm? A picture of Porter? But why...? Have I uploaded a picture of Porter as a teen before? I must have. Then why...

Well here's a picture of Porter to start off this chapter!

 And here's a dark woman that's going to be Shauna's victim!

 Later I found out she was my son Manuel's wife.

 Speaking of Manuel, look who I found in the park!!!
And he has a little son!

 Shauna: Manuel, something horrible just happened..

 Manuel: What is it?

Shauna: You see, for a while ago, I made an elixir.. that turns people to zombies. And I accidently dropped it on your wife...

 Manuel: I see. I don't know if I'm going to forgive you...

Shauna: Please do!

Manuel: I literally see my wife attacking someone else right now. I can yell you it's not a very nice view.

 Meanwhile in the background.

 Shauna left Manuel and his zombie, I mean wife, and found another zombie.

Or she was all green in her face.

 But to my surprise she turned yellowish when Shauna threw another elixir at her.

 Shauna: Oh, you're a fairy!? How cool! Please give me some dust!!!

Unknown woman that's also a fairy: Hm, you were talking to some guy before who's wife attacked me...

 Unknown-woman-that's-also-a-fairy: But sure! Here you go!

 *Whisper*

 Shauna suddenly got a best friend.

 You don't see this everyday.

 Oh, what a beautiful road!

 Hm, what's this?

 Oh my. WHY?! Why didn't I found THIS guy while searching for fathers yesterday?!

Damn sims, always making my life complicated.

 PLOP!

Trystan made some waffles.

YEAH, YOU EAT THOSE BURNT WAFFLES, BOY!

 BIRTHDAY!

 And suddenly: FIRE!

Coby: HOW COOL! MOM, LOOK AT IT! IT'S SO... BRIGHT!

 Trystan: (who's already a young adult) I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU! OINK!

 Yummy!

 That stupid firefighter took 500§ from me. Stupid game.

 Oh, and here's Trystan!

 Porter is just as cute as I thought he would be!

 And the boys.

 I don't know who's who. I think this one's Gimore.

 What... Are you showering in THOSE clothes? And what's up with your hair, kid?

Awww how cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment