Friday, September 20, 2013

Iliana

 B
A
B
Y
TIME!

 I only got ONE kid?! Iliana is her name. But ONE?! What? I always got twins before? Sims... what are you planning...?

 Iliana got Shauna's pink-purple-red hair. All my kids get this hair.

 So Shauna changed the color! It's more red now.
I like that color.

 Shauna met a dog in the park.

 The dog made an ugly face.

 Shauna got scared.

 And passed out in the middle of the street...........

You couldn't go somewhere else to pass out, could you?

 Then she met a cop.

Shauna: Hi there, would you like to come over to my place and try out your handcuffs....?

Cop: Ehh.. I'm sure they work just fine, I don't really have time...

 But Shauna dragged him over anyway. And as soon as he saw Iliana with her purple wings, he immediately went to her and picked her up.

 Omg! Omar is now an old grandpa! I didn't know Gnomes could grow old!!!

 And suddenly I found another gnome-baby! This is Ruby!

 Since Shauna no longer has any hobby, she's the one cooking the food in the house!

 Let's just hope the waffles will turn out better than her kids.

I realized you can read that wrong.

Well, I'm not going to correct myself, you'll have to figure out yourself what I really ment.

 What... What is this?!
The first time EVER you're cooking and the fucking OVEN is getting all DIRTY and DISGUSTING the first fucking TIME. SHAUNA. YOU BRING ME BAD LUCK YOU REDHAIRED BITCH.

 Well, Isis seemed to like the waffles.

 Now it's the pancakes turn!

 Bonehilda prays silently to God that nothing bad will happen. She's expecting the worst.

 Shauna: WHO WANT PANCAKES?!

And no one in the Cult Family either answered or came running to the dining table that day.

 Alycia: I BEG FOR BETTER FOOD! PLEASE GIVE US A BETTER MOTHER!

 Shauna: Shut up, kid.

 Why did I take this picture?

 PLOP

I love that t-shirt.

 This is how you know Frankie belong to the family.

 Shauna: But I love you anyway, son, even though you look like a retard.

Frankie, are we thinking the same thing? ... Probably...

 Bonehilda either want a kid or a pair of wings.
She's been standing there for a while now, watching Shauna and Iliana.

 Moonlight Falls are so pretty.

 Oh god, that actually looks tasty!

 Bonehilda put away the waffles before Alycia could take any. Poor kid, doesn't get anything to eat today.

 Isis is working out.

 BIRTHDAYS!

Lucky you, Frankie, that you can move out within a few minutes, since Bonehilda probably doesn't like you anymore.

 Here's Frankie. He looks like a sexy beast.

 Beast. Beast. BEAST.

HE'S HAIRY LIKE A GORILLA. That's why I had to give him a shirt with long sleeves, HE LOOKED DISGUSTING.

Body hair in sims are SO UGLY.
UGH.

AND IT'S BLACK. CAN YOU SEE THAT?! ON THE CHEST!

 And here's Isis, dancing.

 I love this. <3

 SMUSTLING FOR THE WIN!

 Oh he just begs to get kicked.

 Wtf kid? What are you doing OUTSIDE? Who let you outside?!

BONEHILDA! QUICK! Get here before the kid flies away!!

Shauna is a bad mother. Doesn't care that her daughter is on the run, and an angry skeleton lady is chasing her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment