Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Jace

 "WHAT?!" you says, "IT'S NOT A PICTURE OF SOME BABIES BEING BORN?!"

Nope, not yet!
It's Chimney's birthday at first!

And for some reason, I accidently write "i'ts" instead of "it's" all the time..

 Such a badass woman!

 Can you say through this block of ice what's happening?

Woah, here's Chimney btw!

Back to the iceblock. BABY!
His name is Jace, but he doesn't look like Jace in The Mortal Instruments at all! Omg, he's such a disappointment.

Here's the little chocolate colored boy! Well, he's atleast cute as sugar! Or should I say chocolate.

I just can't remember that his father was this dark. Oh, then again, his face was pale and the rest of his body darker, so maybe that makes sense.

(OBS! I'm not racist, so don't complain, I know how some people maybe would take this as offensive, just that I observed Jace's darker than his other siblings. But no, I'm not racist, and I'll never be.)

Suddenly I found another father! Hi there blonde guy, I never found any blonde guys home in Moonlight Falls. Funny too meet you here.

My kids are so sweet, playing together and stuff! Even though Jace's eating the dolls and Chimney's smashing them into the floor and waving them around like an idiot.

 Hmf. Teenagers.

This. Was. SO. WEIRD. Suddenly this random toddler just slipped past my house.

 Seriously, wtf?

 Here's a gif in horrible quality too. That's because I used that link in the corner of the gif to make it. I don't have photoshop, you know...
But that's what happened.

I was thinking about following her at first, but then again... I'm... I'm just too lazy..

 And Bonehilda has kicked my gnome through the ground.

Ooh, what's that, Shauna?! A statue!

Omg that statue is amazing!
And btw, Shauna's pregnant once again.
Such a nice shirt, Shauna. Absolutely the right shirt to have while pregnant.

Awwh! <3
Even though he does not certainly look like Jace from The Mortal Instruments, he's still adorable!

Iliana's birthday everybody!

Hah I love that face. She's got that "I don't care, fuck off" kind of looking face.

I also want a face like that, but my face is just as violent as a pink butterfly. (totally not stolen from Danisnotonfire on YouTube.)

Shauna's making an armchair out of wood!

 My teenagers are completely opposites. Iliana is the dark emo/goth girl while Alycia is the beachgirl who's ALWAYS walking around in those clothes, even though they're not her everyday-clothes! I don't understand.

 And Shauna's reading some pregnancy books. I want twins once again, or else this legacy will go on forever.
What's up with her belly btw...?

 There's certainly something wrong with her belly... That just doesn't look right.

*Adele music*
 THERE'S AAAAA FIIIIREEE
BURNING IN MYYYYY HOUSE
REACHING THE CARPET AND...
EVERYONE'S FREAKING OUT!

 I just have to say right now, while the fire is spreading through the house and everyone is screaming, that I love the quality of Alycia's clothes. It looks so realistic! Don't you think?! Compared to the clothes coming with The Sims!

 Chimney's feeling Shauna's weird belly.

Chimney: Are you sure there are any kids in there, mommy? I think your stomach looks like it's filled with air. Or, should I say, nothing at all.

Shauna: What are you talking about, kiddo? There's nothing wrong with my stomach! Maybe you need glasses.

I wonder who's in need of glasses, really.

 Yeah Shauna... Make a sink out of ONLY WOOD. Let's see how that works out.

Alycia's trying out the easel. Maybe I can sell her paintings when she's just as good as her mother! I get like 1000-1500§ for each of Shauna's paintings!

No comments:

Post a Comment