Monday, September 9, 2013

Lia & Felix

 Hm, guess what?

 YOU COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT, COULD YOU?!

 Anyway, twins! A boy named Felix.

 And his sister Lia!

 Hm, I tried that fairy fish out and made an elixir.

 POOF!

Woah, I really need to fix that color. Only need 35,000 LP to do it!

 MAGIC!

Btw, she isn't a witch anymore. I was hoping she would turn out like a witch/fairy, but apperently not.

But I downloaded nraas Hybrid mod and now I only have to make a witch elixir again to try it out!

 Shauna: WHAT'S THAT IN THE SKY?!

 *snowflakes*

 Woman: UUHHGG! OH MY GODNESS! WHAT DID YOU DO!? *freezing*

 And Shauna's just laughing.

 Shauna: No, but seriously, what's that up there?

 Woman: *looks up*

Shauna: FIRE!

 ...

 I enjoy this way more than I should.

 Okay, maybe this is too much, girl. Calm down.

 Woman: WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! UHUHHUHUH *runs away sobbing*

 Shauna went to some weird place and found a mirror.

 He thought her dress was ugly so he changed it.

 Hm, who's this?

 BONEHILDA! HI! I LOVE YOU! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN, OMG! PLEASE SIGN MY SPONGE!

 Hi there male, want to be my female's? Father? Babies? No? Well, then I have to force you.

 AND THE PUKING WAS BACK AGAIN!

 Have I told you about her new hobby? I have? Well...

 Shauna's got a new hobby!

 I bought a castle for Shauna.

 PLOP!

 Only a real artist is drawing pigs falling from an appletree.

 REVENGE KIDS, REVENGE!

Shauna was having some fun with her fairy magic.

 Oh you little bastard.

 BAM and Shauna once again turns black!

 BIRTHDAYS!

 Meanwhile kids are growing up, Shauna is soaked in water. Have you learned your lesson? Never do revenge.

 Here's LARRY!

 And HEATHER!

 And LIA!

Lia: Oh my gosh, I look like a party-hat...

 And Lia's brother FELIX! (PewDiePie, but that doesn't belong here.)

 Leo: Welcome to the teenager life, Larry!

And then Larry was on fire.

What a great first day in high school, don't you think, Larry?

No comments:

Post a Comment