Monday, September 16, 2013

What's Up With These Imaginary Friends?

 OH FINALLY! NOW I CAN GET MY SON A WIFE!

 Larry: Here you go, Cosmo!

This. Is. So. EXCITING!

Wait what?

WHAT?!

A BOY?!

COSMO IS............... A BOY?!??!?! BUT.... COSMO'S A GIRLS NAME......!!!!!!!

WHY, SIMS?! WHY??!?!?!

But omg Cosmo is at least looking beautiful. Daymn!

Bonehilda has something against Omar. She kicks him over and over again.

 And Cosmo's waking up in the middle of the night, just to run out, screaming with his hands in the air. He doesn't like Bonehilda.

HEATHER! I FOUND YOUR SOULMATE!

 I called some males but no one wanted to come over.

 So I had to take my VACUUM CLEANER!!!!!! to the park.

 I almost forgot, I never drove to the park. I chose a bar instead. And I found a gay-vampire there.
He'll make a great father!

 That bar has some glitch, so this weird looking thingy was on the floor. It almost looks like a mirror.

 Shauna's playing with fire. Will this really end good?

 Found two pregnant women making faces to eachothers.

 And this is a magic lamp where some fairy-girl got a shock!

 "Oh, mommy, mommy! Look at that flying bag of money!!!"

"Oh dear Jimmy, that bag doesn't fly. It's just a cheater to fairy who's taking that out of the machine. Nothing special at all."

Good girl, Shauna. Now I'm §5000 richer!

 We recognize this face?

Do we?

No, but that place. The bathroom, everybody. The bathroom. That's where Shauna spend all mornings nowadays.

 Heather is growing up to be a big girl!

 She actually looks younger. Hm, that's weird?

 Here's Larry whatsoever! He took his girlfriend Cosmo and moved out.

Did I say girlfriend? Sorry, Cosmo. You've always been a girl to me.

 Heather: Here, have some orange juice!

Pal: Juice? Cool!

Well, Pal is a boys name, isn't it?!

 Apperently not.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

 Pal isn't that happy with HERSELF either.

 Here's Isis dancing. That's the only hobby she has.

The last prank before Heather moves away with Pal!

Hi there tummy!

Now that's a really good painting!

I don't know if you've recognized all the paintings, but I've actually painted every single child I've got! And no one has glitched yet!

Just because I said that, all paintings will be gone the next time I'm starting up my game.

 Maybe I should change Lia's haircolor to yellow..

 Lia didn't think that was a good idea at all. She thought dark hair suited to a dark personality.

And just to show me that, she took a cab to the neighbours just to throw some eggs at their door.

 Suddenly the woman in the house comes out to yell at Lia.

 Woah, I didn't expect that?!

 Shauna and Lia is now enemies.

 Shauna: Oh, there's a bird in the roof!

Lia: Wut?

*Some magic powers appeared!*

Shauna uses "Strip down Lia to her underwear"!

It's super effective!

Lia loses the battle and runs away sobbing.

You're a very, very bad mother. BAD Shauna! Bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment