Thursday, September 5, 2013

Gilmore & Leo


Ok, sorry, I'm cheating a little. BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND!

Oh, it's time!!! HOSPITAL, HERE I COME!!!

 GUESS WHAT?!
I DIDN'T GET TRIPLETS. And that freaking watermelon DIDN'T WORK!

 I GOT TWO BOYS. Like that never happened before?!

 Gilmore and Leo, it is. And they're just as ugly as their older brother. Except for Shane. Shane is beautiful.

 AND WHAT'S THIS?! YELLOW HAIR?! GO FUCK YOURSELF, KIDS.

 Shauna is also angry so she's making some "Tragic Clown Elixir".

 Hi there, boy. I don't remember your name... Hm... Coby?

 POOF! A clown!

Shauna is so happy she's clapping her hands and jumping up and down. Coby, however, is about to cry.

 It's not fun having a tragic clown in the house, just walking around and crying and stumbling over things.

 Shauna doesn't want to be with Coby in that house anymore, so she's leaving her two toddlers with all teens and goes out fishing.

 Now when I have HD I feel like taking more photos of the nature. You may not see any difference from before, but I promise, it is there, and it's BIG AND BEAUTIFUL! NATUREPHOTOS HERE I COME!

 It's getting late. Maybe you should get home to your toddlers? I don't know if it was that good of an idea to leave them with all teenagers. Who knows what they're doing.

 Trystan was painting, however. And his painting is now done, and it's so beautiful so I hang it on the wall.

 And Porter is just sleeping all the time.

 Coby seems to starting to get used to that clown clothing.

 He's even having some fun!

 Suddenly Coby turned back to normal and just as that happened, the toilet broke.

 Shauna: Hurrdurrhurrbluublrrr!

Coby: I think I'm leaving.

 Shauna: Hurrdurrblurrharrihurr!!?! :(

Coby: Bye mom.

 Hi there!

 I love how alive the town is. All people are just giving eachothers flowers and thanks to StoryProgression people are even getting married and kids a lot faster!

 Hm, there's a nice man. He's even thinking of a baby girl, so maybe I can get girls with him!

 Right after the woohoo, he freaked out. Too bad, dude, you're going to have children in my insane family.

 Shauna found some weird house she examined but she didn't found anything. How boring, sims. I wanted money!

 I'm back with the fishing!

 Oh, a fairy house!

 Woah, what's that big thingy?! A shark?!

 This is what I found when I got home. It's Diego.

 Coby was nice enough to melt him.

 Poor Diego is now scarred for life.

 Hi there toilet! Here's some puke!

I feel like this whole legacy is a big bad joke about toilets.

The pig is getting soaked. Now he's a wet pig. That was supposed to be funny, but I don't even know anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment