Sunday, September 22, 2013

Chimney

 EHM.

 Once again? I did only get ONE kid. Not twins. And a GIRL!

 Here's Alycia btw.
She's a vampire.

And here's the newborn girl, Chimney!

Finally I could afford to move into a bigger house with a beautiful garden!

 And the first thing Shauna did was to go to the pool for some snorkeling.

 She found a sexy papa there too.

 Literally. He's that girls father. Poor baby, watching her daddy making out with some weird goth girl in thong.

 I'm sorry, kid, but that's life. People disappoint you. No need to overreact.

 Hm? But before Shauna and the old papa got any further, he passed out on the floor.
What?

He woke up after a few moments and Shauna took him to the LLAMA. But no baby-sound and Shauna walked out from the LLAMA in these clothes.
What happened in there?

Alycia is drinking blood from a little carton.

 No, Shauna.. What... are you doing... why?

 Iliana is the first one to grow up in the new house!
Happy birthday!

 ...

 Here's a little emo-Iliana! Now you can see the true colors in her hair.

 Okay, I've used (oh, it feels horrible to say "used"..) all guys in Moonlight Falls, and it's impossible to find any new ones.

 And the town was getting laggy once again, so we all moved to TWINBROOK!

Oh, god no. Why did I do this to myself.

 Here's their home! It's not as beautiful as their old home, but it's big and I like big.

I've not changed that much in it, I'll probably do it with time.

 The first thing Shauna did was to go out to the park.

 Hm, he looks a little weird. His face is paler than the rest of his skin... Can you see?

 Shauna found a shower at the fire department, so she took that pale man there.
She also found a trampoline.

 And that pale man dove into the dumpster.

 A normal day in Twinbrook?

 Oh, fun! Shauna's trying to climb it.

 She didn't make it and fell like 20 times.

 It was so much funnier to slide down instead!
Or at least I thought so, Shauna doesn't look that amused..

 Next fun place!

 Shauna's searching for some good things that she can give to her children.

 No, you don't need that.

 Iliana is playing with her horse.
Oh, I feel like installing pets again. Maybe I'll do that later.

 I bought something fun to the children! Gnubb!
It's pretty fun, because I'm swedish, and I didn't even know this was a swedish game, but apperently it is. I've played it though. (It's called Kubb in swedish.)

Iliana got the stick in her head.

 Awh, poor Iliana.

 Shauna also got a new hobby!

 Alycia is losing the game.

 No one in the family cares about little Chimney.

 Oh, I was wrong! Alycia won! Congratulations, girl!

 IT'S A CHAIR!

 Bluuh..

 ! No comment.

 Iliana's imaginary friend is suddenly alive. Maybe I'll make some more elixirs to her/him later.

 Shauna made a chair out of wood instead.

Oh my, that's amazing Shauna!

No comments:

Post a Comment